Eden Fantasys

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies

I recently received my Mom Voxbox full of all kinds of goodies, and one of those goodies was the Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies! Thanks for Influenster and Quaker for allowing me to test this product! I am usually not a huge fan of oatmeal cookies, especially packaged cookies, but this cookie was different! It was actually soft and tasted homemade!!! I shared the cookie with my daughter and we both enjoyed it! I would totally go out and buy a huge box of these cookies knowing I would eat them as well as my kids! Here is a little bit about what this cookie is all about: Enjoy chewy, soft-baked cookies in a family-favorite flavor! With wholesome Quaker Oats and delicious raisins, you’ll never remember they came from our kitchen instead of yours. -Made with Whole Grain Quaker Oats -Individually packaged -Provides a good source of fiber -Contains 6 grams of total fat per serving Where to Buy You can find Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies at most major retailers. Suggested retail price: $2.69 for a box of 6 cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment