Eden Fantasys

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Sunday, July 15, 2012

The many uses of Ivory!

I would like to say thank you to Influenster and Ivory for the chance to try this soap out! I recently received this Ivory bar of soap free to try in my Mom Voxbox this last month! Let me first say I never realized how many things this soap can do! When I started googling about what you can use this soap for made me realize as a mom who loves to save money that I need to try some of these things out! I have used it for regular body wash (oh course, lol), also as a facial cleanser (not sure I'm a fan because my skin is very sensitive to new products), and my next step...laundry detergent and stain removers. I like how the soap makes my skin feel like it's not tight after the use and even a bit soft. I will continue to try more things with this soap, and I'm interested what else I can come up with! The fact that Ivory is a great value only adds to the fact that I will be trying this product out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment