Eden Fantasys

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Anal for Beginners!



Anal for beginners
Published: July 27, 2010
extremely useful review
If you are looking to start anal play this toy is definitely worth a go. It is inexpensive and feels so soft when inserted. This is great for solo play or with a partner. Though if you are advanced at anal play look elsewhere for you will be disappointed.
Pros:
Excellent for beginners, soft and smooth, sweet smell
Cons:
tiny shaft, too limp, not fun for advanced
Rating by reviewer:
3
Use
The Blush UR3 anal starter was an awesome toy to add to my collection. I am not a pro at anal, so this was a nice little tweak to what I have already experienced with anal play. I'm not a big fan of huge dildos inserted into my ass, so this was fun and exciting to try out! This toy can be used by a male or female who wants to start out on an anal toy that is soft, smooth, and small. If you are a beginner than this toy is definitely worth the small investment. I used this toy both by myself and with my partner. I first used this toy in the shower, this seems to be my favorite place to play lately. The water helped lube it up, but for how small it is and how smooth it is, there isn't much need for lube.

*
Who / How / What
[ ? ]
Who might this product be best for? How is it best used? What are the best circumstances or situations for using this product?
o Couples
o Solo
o Travel friendly
*
Where
[ ? ]
Where / what types of places can this product be used?
o Anywhere
o Tub/shower/pool
*
Features
[ ? ]
What kind of features does this product offer?
o Travel friendly
*
Body / part areas
[ ? ]
What areas on the body can this product be used / what areas does it stimulate best?
o Anal

Material / Texture
The texture of the anal starter is my favorite part of this toy! I didn't want to let it go once I took it out of the package. It is so soft and smooth and the smell is so sweet you almost want to eat it. I was surprised because most toys made out of PVC have a distinct odor. It has a light blush of color on the tip of the shaft and is very realistic looking. It is a little bigger than your finger in diameter and it is 6" long with an insertable length of 5" and has a flared base which makes it safe for anal. If you hold this in your hand it's similar to a limp penis, but it feels so good to the touch.

Because this toy is soft and smooth it is a little difficult to go in at first, but once in it feels like the real thing. It is squishy and soft and when thrusting it can give you an intense feeling which only leads to orgasm. This texture is a definite plus for beginners. If you are advanced at anal play then this may not be very exciting to you. But if you are looking for something to help introduce you to anal play I would definitely check this one out!

*
o Flexible
o Porous
o Smooth

Design / Shape / Size
I love the shape of the anal starter because it reminds me of the real thing and feels like it too. It has a beautiful luster of blush on the tip which is complemented by a splash of frosty clear for the shaft. It is so pretty to look at that you could almost eat it up. I was a little surprised by the size, I thought it would be a bit bigger, but this was great because it was designed for anal play. That in mind I thought this is going to be fun and great for me to start out on. I didn't like how soft this was because it was a little difficult to insert, but it was definitely worth the wait to feel how good it felt inside my ass. The soft and squishy texture gave me an amazing feeling. Since it was made for anal play, vaginal play may not be so fun unless you like a very narrow shaft. One fun thing I did while in the shower was place this toy in my ass while inserting my waterproof dolphin in my pussy. This gave me a very full and mind blowing orgasm almost instantly. I loved that I could play with this toy while experimenting with some of my other favorite toys. This toy is great for double penetration when used with another dildo or penis.

When playing with this toy with my hubby, it was so fun because he could tease me all he wanted by placing it in and then pulling it out having me beg for more. He also had a better view of what the toy was doing so he was able to penetrate me more efficiently. He was able to insert it faster and with better ease then me. Hubby then entered my pussy while this toy was inside my ass and thrusting both the toy and his member I almost couldn't contain my ecstasy!

*
o Beginner
o Partner play
o Realistic

Performance
I would say that the best thing about this toy is it is awesome for beginners. It is the perfect size and it has the best feeling material that I have touched in a toy. It has no intense odor only sweet smelling bliss. The size it perfect for those starting out and it is so soft and smooth that it can only feel good going in. The only thing I would change would be to make it firmer and add a bit more girth.

*
o Comfortable
o Easy to use

Care and Maintenance
The anal starter is made out of UR3 (ultra realistic 3.0), which is a mixture of PVC and silicone. This makes for an extremely porous material and is very difficult to keep clean. I make sure to wash it off after every use with water and antibacterial soap. Then I place it back in the plastic box that it came in and place it under my sink. Because this is so porous you will want to use a condom for every use especially if you plan on sharing this toy. Make sure that you store it by itself because this material is known to soak up dyes from other toys. This is latex free and phthalates free, so this helps to know if you are allergic. The best lubes to use with this toy are water based lubes.

*
o Easy to store
o Hard to clean
o High maintenance

Packaging
This toy came in a simple plastic but reusable package. I love that I didn't have to cut into the package and ruin it and that I was able to use it as it's own storage box. There wasn't a lot of description on how this should be used, but it did say that is was made for anal play.

*
o Good for storage

Personal comments
I love finding new toys that I would have never thought to try out, and as a somewhat new anal player, this was perfect for getting me comfortable with anal play.

No comments:

Post a Comment