Eden Fantasys

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Friday, November 15, 2013

Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

I was able to try out the new Rimmel Stay Matte foundation thanks for Influenster for sending me a free sample!! I am usually scared to try new foundations because once I find on that works I stick with it. Well I got this last week have tried it out for a few weeks and I'm glad to say that I really like it. I buy the Clinique foundation and love that, but this is a great product especially for the value. I was disappointed that the shade didn't match, but that comes with trial and error when buying new foundation. It was airy and light and it covered very well. Most foundations can do one of those things, but this had all three.

No comments:

Post a Comment