Eden Fantasys

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Thursday, December 15, 2011

imPRESS Press-on Manicure

I recently recieved the imPRESS Press-on Manicure set from influenster's VoxBox program and I have to say I am very impressed! These are so easy to apply and super easy to take off. All you do is pick out 10 nails that fit your nails, clean your nails, peel the sticker off, and then stick on your clean nail and you are ready to go! That is it and they come in many different colors and designs. I got to try out the winkwink design and it's so pretty. You can use these for a night out, a formal affair, or just everyday wear. They say they can last up to a week and they have enough in the pack to use twice. I would recommend these to any lady in a hurry and want a cute fast and easy manicure!

Check out more about the Broadway imPRESS Press-on Manicure set here for more information and to follow them on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment